About UK PRINT HOUSEContact
About UK PRINT HOUSE
Matbaa Design & Print is a family run business with over 30 years experience in meeting the demands and ever changing needs of our clients. Rapidly expanding and forward thinking, we at Matbaa have invested heavily in state-of-the-art equipment to produce high quality print. We set ourselves the highest standards whilst maintaining a competitive edge, so that you the customer can benefit.
At Matbaa we put our clients needs first. Our account handlers first priority is to understand your requirements and then offer advice on providing the correct solution. We pride ourselves on providing a knowledgeable, fast and efficient service with a quality end product.
Our Edmonton factory is a 10,000sq foot bespoke facility with in-house design studio, presses up to B1 six colour, full finishing capability including laminating and booklet making. In addition we provide digital printing for small runs and large sheet format and have a sign making workshop – all under one roof! We have our own fleet of vans for a personal delivery service on time, every time.
We don’t just offer print! Central to our business is our design service. Our talented and qualified designers enable us to provide you with design solutions ranging from business stationery to brochures, menus to magazines, there are no limits!
Print and Finishing
• Heidelberg Speedmaster SM 102,
• 6 colour Heidelberg GTO-52, 1 colour
• Heidelberg Platin Number + Perf Machine Duplo Booklet Maker – 10 Station
• Stahl Folding Machine
• Senator Guillotine 115 – Automatic
• Roland SP 540i Large Format Printer – Roland Versa Works RIP Easymount Hot and Cold Laminator EM-1650 DH
• Graphtec CE5000-120 – Cutting Plotter
• Roland CAMM-1 Servo – Cutting Plotter Adkins BMI 80 – Heat Press (Clothing) CNC Router – 3x2m with Vacum Table
• CTP- Screen Plate Rite 8000 with Auto Plate Loader True Flow RIP
• Xerox Versant 80
• Xerox 700 Digital Colour Press with Creo EX700 RIP
• Canon ir7105 B/W Copier
• 4 x Apple iMac 27” Intel Processor
• 2 x G5 Apple Mac (Power PC)
• 1 x Mac Pro Desktop (Intel Processor)